The Challenge | Tell The Story of BEST and Connect Users to Their Programs
Best is a non-profit organization that has played a key role in promoting sustainable transportation in Vancouver, BC since 1991.
As the UX Designer for BEST, I quickly realized that despite their success of almost 30 years, their users were not making the connection between the non-profit organization and their programs.
A major problem emerged: how could BEST improve their brand as the pioneer in promoting sustainable transportation and their programs so that it resonates with their users?
- User Research and Market Analysis
- Planning and refining user Personas
- Design and flushing out features + testing
- Building mid-fidelity prototype + testing
- Building High-fidelity prototype
- Future considerations and key takeaways
Mid Fidelity | Wire Frames
Low & Fidelity Wire Framing
High Fidelity Wire Framing and Prototypin
High Fidelity | Walk Through
Hi-Fidelity Prototypes | Mobile & Desktop
Less is more
Quality of content, not quantity of content
test and test some more
Set baseline metrics to test new designs
fail quick, learn fast
What works, what doesn’t